Un'esperienza unica in una speciale Thailadia che se non ci vieni non puoi capire.

Un'esperienza unica in una speciale Thailadia che se non ci vieni non puoi capire.

venerdì 24 gennaio 2014

who I want to be...

the time flies, days go so fast, months run and years too.

Most people asked me who I want to be and...

I was convinced I didn't know who I wanted to be and then I realized answer was all around me.

I want to be someone who's willing to forgive.

I want to be someone that cares more about others than themselves.

I want to be someone who can tell it like it is.

I want to be someone who would give up everything for the right reason.

I want to be someone who sees the best in everyone.

I want to be someone who is a true friend.

I want to be someone who always tries to be a better person.

And someone who learns from their mistakes.

I guess I just want to be someone who encompasses all those things, so I can finally be that girl who doesn't need a boy to be happy, because I'll know how to dance all on my own.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento